Perdu’s theatre is available for rent on days when we’re not holding our own program. The space is particularly suitable for book presentations, debates, conferences, workshops, rehearsals, small-scale theatre productions, as well as many other similar events.
Our theatre is situated on Kloveniersburgwal 86, in a monumental building in the city centre of Amsterdam, very easily accessible on foot, by bike and by public transport from Amsterdam Central Station and other parts of the city.
The tribune comfortably seats 60 people, but we can expand the seating to up to 80 people. We can also offer other set-ups for smaller groups (to be determined in discussion).
The following organisations have regularly rented out our space: Amsterdam Fringe Festival, Schrijversvakschool, the theatre ensemble’t Barre Land, and the publishers Jurgen Maas and De Bezige Bij.
Renting our theatre space always includes:
- A technician, who will assist you in putting on a seamless event (including stage set-up if required),
- A cloak room,
- Bar and bar staff,
- Listing of your program on Perdu’s website (unless it is a private event).
You could opt for these extra services (at an additional fee):
- Ticket sales through our online ticketing system and at the door on the day of the event,
- Online promotion via our social channels if you would like to reach Perdu’s audience in the arts and more specifically literature and poetry circles,
- Hybrid event via livestream service with three cameras and live chat option. After the event, you get a free copy of the recording for your personal archive.
- Loud and/or amplified music is not allowed,
- We are closed on Mondays,
- The building needs to close by 23:00 on all other days, and 19:00 on Sundays.
For more information or if you have questions please fill in the form and we will get back to you very soon.