Foundation Perdu (hereafter referred to as ‘Perdu’ or ‘we’) comprises a theatre for poetry and experimentation, a specialised poetry bookstore, a small publishing house and creative writing workshops. On the website www.perdu.nl (hereafter referred to as ‘website’), Perdu places updates about events organised by Perdu and by others who rent the theatre, as well as the latest news. On the website www.boekhandelperdu.nl (hereafter referred to as ‘bookstore website’), Perdu’s assortment of books is shown.
Questions and/or comments?
Do you have questions, comments or complaints about Perdu? Let us know! Send us an email to email@example.com (general questions) or firstname.lastname@example.org (questions surrounding publicity).
Perdu takes privacy very seriously. All customer data are only saved and processed by Perdu in accordance with the relevant laws surrounding data protection, including the new AVG-law which was implemented on 25 May 2018. These data can be used for marketing purposes. The data are not saved longer than necessary.
Do you not want your personal data to be used, processed or exchanged for marketing purposes? Please send us an email at email@example.com. Please note: this is not possible for data that are necessary for the processing of an order on the bookstore website, sending a newsletter or press release via Mailchimp, or the ticket sales via Voordemensen. This information is exclusively used for processing the order via the bookstore website, sending a newsletter or press release via Mailchimp, and processing a ticket purchase via Voordemensen, respectively. This information is not used for advertising purposes.
Perdu collects personal data in several ways.
(2) For the weekly newsletters and press releases, Perdu uses Mailchimp. There is a data exchange between Perdu and Mailchimp, as soon as you have signed up for the newsletters and/or press releases. Because the Mailchimp servers are in the United States, it is possible that your data can be saved and used there. Read more here about the privacy statement of Mailchimp. Perdu can use these data for marketing purposes.
(3) Perdu uses the ticketing system Voordemensen for the ticket sales of own events and events organised by external parties. There is a data exchange between Perdu and Voordemensen as soon as you sign up, buy a ticket and/or pay at the check-out. Read more about the privacy statement of Voordemensen here. Perdu can use these data for marketing purposes.
Perdu exchanges personal data with the above-mentioned external parties. You give permission for this as soon as you make use of (one of) our services.
(1) If you sign up for our newsletters or press releases, you agree to this data exchange between Perdu and Mailchimp.
(2) If you buy a ticket via Voordemensen for our events, or events organised in our theatre by external parties (in advance or on the night itself), then you agree to the data exchange between Perdu and Voordemensen.
(3) If you visit our website, then you agree to the data exchange between Perdu and Google Analytics and Greenhost.
(4) If you visit our bookstore website, then you agree to the data exchange between Perdu and the e-tracker-technology and Strato and Google Analytics. The same goes for registration.
Please note: when you click on a link to another website (for example Facebook) on one of our websites or in our newsletters or press releases, then data are exchanged with that website.
You have the option to deny data collection by Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current internet browser. To do so, click here.